Wednesday, February 3, 2010

rainy day

It's a rainy cold day here in the hood and I've been thinking about journaling or what ever you want to call it. I spend so much time at my computer looking around on the internet that I thought maybe I should do something useful and use this blog for that. Nothing too personal and nothing too interesting to anyone but me and hopefully some day my kids.

I wish my mom had kept a journal so I could remember as much about her as possible. What she was feeling about us or how she parented the way she did. She's only been gone for 5 years but there have been questions that have come up I wish I could ask her. Like did I ever talk to her like my kids talk to me? Did I have an attitude like them at their ages? Was I similar in personality to Tyler since he is the youngest? Anyway I would have liked those questions answered, but would she have remembered? I don't remember 5 years ago so would she have remembered things from our childhood?

I might occasionally post a picture or 2 if I have ones that I love. that's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home